[Users] users at lists.claws-mail.org

Denis FEURER denis.feurer at ird.fr
Fri Mar 15 01:56:40 CET 2013

Dear all,

I don't really know if I'm posting this mail at the right place, but
here I am now :
I am a happy user of claws-mail for a few month and I recently
discovered the AttRemover plugin from Colin Leroy (thanks a lot to him
and to the claws-mail development team). I would like to propose a
slight modification of this plugin which would provide a significant
improvement :

It would be great if, when deleting the attached files, the AttRemover
plugin would write at the end of the mail some info about the deleted
attached file, such as a string like :
"Deleted attached file : xxxxxxxx.xxx"
possibly with more information (file characteristics like size or
date ?)

What do you think about it ?

I've opened the plugin source code but I must say that I'm not a
programmer and I'm afraid I can't do it by myself.
Someone convinced by my suggestion and interested in patching this
plugin this way ?

I would be happy to help in any way I'm able to. Thank you in advance
for your answers.

Best regards,

Denis

P.S : for native english speakers, please apologize if my writing reads
like frenglish