[Users] inserting signature exactly where the cursor is placed (not at the bottom)?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Mar 6 19:22:31 CET 2013

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 02:04:50 +0900
Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> wrote:

> When pressing ctrl+g, the signature is inserted at the very bottom
> of the email.
>
> Is it possible to change this behaviour so that the signature is
> inserted where cursor is place at the time of pressing ctrl+g?
>
> If not, are there any workarounds for that?

For example, you can use an Action for that, with a 'shell command'
something like:

echo "My Signature\nNext line" >

Using '\n' for a line break.

More info about Actions can be found there:
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Actions

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune