[Users] A note on Claws Mail CVS Debian packages

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 09:57:00 CET 2013

Hi David,

On Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:20:19 +0100
David BERCOT <claws-mail at bercot.org> wrote:

> I've just updated to cvs packages (105) and everything is OK except
> claws-mail-trayicon... This package seems not to be present...

The Trayicon plugin has been dropped because what it provided is
provided by the Notification plugin. The Notification plugin provides
a lot more also, a systray notifier is just one of its features.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune