[Users] I need help with my mail client [Was: running cron on UTC]

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Fri Mar 1 18:58:04 CET 2013

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 07:02:54 -0500
Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

Jerry> Personally, I believe ALL list replies should go directly to the
Jerry> list and not to an individual unless the individual has
Jerry> specifically requested such action. However, I am aware that
Jerry> there are those who disagree with that philosophy.

So, how does one "specifically request" a personal reply (possibly to an
address different than the From address), if Reply-To is munged?