[Users] I need help with my mail client [Was: running cron on UTC]

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Mar 1 13:02:54 CET 2013

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 00:34:33 -0800
Ian Zimmerman articulated:

> On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 02:57:10 -0500
> Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:
>
> Steve> Can anyone tell me how to start narrowing down the cause of
> Steve> this behavior?
>
> You could begin by telling the (ocluc) list admins to _stop munging_
> the damn Reply-To headers.  That is broken behavior, as nicely
> explained here (among many other places):

Interestingly enough, there is also an opposite opinion on the matter:
<http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/reply-to-useful.html>

Personally, I believe ALL list replies should go directly to the list
and not to an individual unless the individual has specifically
requested such action. However, I am aware that there are those who
disagree with that philosophy.

--
Jerry ♔