[Users] claws-mail for windows, missing libxml2-2.dll

klaus triendl klaus at triendl.eu
Thu Jun 13 21:05:15 CEST 2013

Am Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:11:36 +0200
schrieb Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net>:

> On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:41:23 +0200, klaus triendl <klaus at triendl.eu>
> wrote:
>
> > I've tried the gpg4win installer as well and it works fine indeed.
> > this means that the CM-specific installer package is broken - the
> > problem arises when activating plugins that need libxml2-2.dll, e.g.
> > RSSyl.
> >
> > where can I best report this issue? bugtracker?
>
> Thanks Klaus for the heads up, it was due to a packaging error. I
> didn't notice it because upgraded from a previous installer which
> didn't have that error present.
>
> I'm uploading fixed packages right now! It
> will be claws-mail-3.9.1git2-pkg42.exe

hi colin,

thanks for the quick fix, this package is working so far!

I initially got an error that the libetpan.dll and an entry point is
missing in the libglib-2.0.dll, but can't reproduce it, so I consider
this as an artefact of deinstalling the previous package, installing
the new side-by-side with the gpg4win installer.

thanks again,
--
klaus triendl