[Users] Dictionnary problem

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Jun 10 17:02:24 CEST 2013

Following a recent system upgrade, I now get an error message whenever I open a message in the composer:

Error Spellchecker could not be started.
Could not initialize None dictionnary: (null)
Could not initialize none speller.

Seems the upgrade did away with my en-GB dic; is there a way, at least, to get rid of the error messages ?

Cheers,

Ron.

Claws Mail 3.8.1 under SolydX Linux.
--
             The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on.
                       It is never any use to oneself.