[Users] Ubuntu 13.04 and systray?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Jun 9 16:44:04 CEST 2013

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 08:50:50 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> Unity! Pfff!

Now Paul, Unity is very nice. It has an inscrutable and unfathomable
user interface that makes those who can actually run programs with it
look like genius gurus. With its hardware requirements, it acts as a
gatekeeper, keeping out those with lesser hardware. And best of all, it
silently puts your hard disk searches on the Internet, and lets you opt
out of doing that if you know how to opt out, and if you know it's doing
that in the first place.

Unity is the best desktop environment. Unfortunately, I'm not smart
enough or technically adept enough to use it, so I'm forced to settle
for Xfce.

Thanks,

SteveT