[Users] Idea - Could we "delay" signature checking on an email ?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jul 29 18:34:12 CEST 2013

On Monday 29 July 2013 12:32:37 Ian Zimmerman did opine:

> On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:04:21 +0200
> Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
>
> Michael> keyserver hkp://keys.gnupg.net
> Michael> auto-key-locate local,keyserver
>
> I tried this and I could not make it work.  After much gnashing of teeth
> I found that the following does work:
>
> auto-key-retrieve
>
> I don't really understand the difference (and I have read the manpage!),
> but there it is.

This thread has been helpful, but now I am getting messages that the key's
validity is unknown, so I am obviously still missing something.

Any more clues to share please?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Dreams are free, but there's a small charge for alterations.
         law-abiding citizens.