[Users] Windows re-install

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Jul 28 12:28:59 CEST 2013

On Sun, 28 Jul 2013 03:51:39 +0200
sp113438 articulated:

> When I re-install Windows, do I have to re-install Claws-mail as well?
> Or should I stay with Linux?

Okay, obviously I am not fully comprehending your question. Be
"re-install" exactly what are you referring to? Furthermore, exactly
what does Linux" have to do with a Microsoft machine?

Perhaps you could explain more fully exactly what it is you are
attempting to do or problem that you are trying to solve.

--
Jerry ♔