[Users] How to enlarge the font for menubar, buttons, etc

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Jul 24 19:21:55 CEST 2013

Hi all,

After I switched from Xfce to OpenBox on my Ubuntu 12.10 box,
Claws-Mail fonts became tiny, along with probably another fifty
applications.

I was quickly able to change the fonts in the composer, the folder
list, the message list, and the message view. But what I haven't been
able to do yet is enlarge the font of the menubar, the text under
icons, and the from and two text entry boxes on the composer.

I've already used qtconfig, and already done the stuff with .gtkrc.mine
to fix the fonts in other GTK apps.

So how do I enlarge the menubar fonts, etc, in Claws-Mail.

Thanks,

SteveT