[Users] Idea - Could we "delay" signature checking on an email ?

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Tue Jul 23 12:06:28 CEST 2013

Hello,

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:24:42 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:10:20 +0200
> Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン) <rol at witbe.net> wrote:
>
> > So, the question is : could we delay that check, and start it only
> > if the selection stays on a signed email for "some time" ?
>
> Why not just uncheck 'Automatically check signatures' and check on
> demand (using the hotkey)?

Always trying to get the best of the two worlds ;)

Anyway, that's what I used to be sure the problem was with Sig checking,
and it's the configuration I'm using now... but it's sad to have to
deactivate this.

If delaying the check is not something easy within Claws architecture,
maybe it'd be possible to cache that information ?

Paul