[Users] Can you apply multiple filters to a message?

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Mon Jul 22 09:46:14 CEST 2013

> > In my case once the first rule matches (causing the message to be
> > unmarked), the later rules don't seem to be checked.
> >
> Adam,
> In the first rule, do you have the "stop filter" action?

No I don't, but I do have a rule at the very top that has a "stop
filter" action if it detects an unmarked message.  This serves as the
barrier between rules before it (which run on all messages) and rules
after it (which only run on marked messages.)

Are you suggesting that after running the rule to unmark messages, the
filtering starts again from the first rule, and when it runs this rule
for the second time, the message is now unmarked and consequently the
"stop filter" action is run?

Thanks,
Adam.