[Users] Flagging non-default accounts during compose?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Sun Jul 21 17:14:57 CEST 2013

Thanks Holger!!

That's great info!  After parsing accountrc and folderitemrc, I decided
that too much work/time was wasted each time a compose window was
opened.  I did find clawsmail.compose_window.replyinfo; but could find no
clue that I'm working with a forward...

Parsing accountrc in compose_any is reasonably minimal; but folderitemrc
has so much** that I was even considering parsing it into a pickle; but
then there'd be the problem of keeping it synched with CM at times other
than startup.

** I run 2 instances of CM. If both were as one, folderitemrc would have
approx. 28400+4600=33000 lines to parse on each compose... :P

One area that looks interesting is...
>Data and other attributes defined here:
>
>__new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
>    T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T

The links herein (__new__,object) fail or give no new info...  do you have
an example for how __new__ could be used?

Cheers,
Pierre