[Users] Flagging non-default accounts during compose?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Sun Jul 21 01:02:27 CEST 2013

On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 21:03:26 +0200 Holger Berndt wrote:

>On Fr, 19.07.2013 21:58, Pierre Fortin wrote:
>
>>Is there a way to get at
>>something like folder.Properties.Compose.DefaultTo...?
>
>You probably mean "default account", not "default to"?! But no, there
>isn't a way to get that (except parsing folderitemrc and
>accountrc manually, of course). But it'd be interesting to add
>access to folder properties.

Hi Holger,

Doh!  You're right...  brain fart after perusing the C code which I can
barely grok, let alone write...  :)

OK...  after more digging, I may be stuck...

Found:
  clawsmail.get_folderview_selected_folder()
which returns:
    claws-mail
when my selected folder is really:
    [#mh/Mailbox/Linux/sylpheed-claws]

This will be a problem for cases where I have folders like this:
   A/X
   B/X
Both will return X...  I don't [yet?] see how to tell which X I've got...
am I searching in vain or am I getting close?

Thanks,
Pierre