[Users] Can you apply multiple filters to a message?

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Sat Jul 20 04:55:55 CEST 2013

> color 6 move "#mh/Mailbox/claws-mail"
>
> Strangely, if I add "mark" before or after "color 6", I get no mark
> and no color; but the move does occur...  Bug?

Hmm, perhaps I need to clarify too.  I have two independent filter
rules.  The first one matches all marked messages and unmarks them,
while the second one matches messages from a certain address and moves
it to a folder.

In my case once the first rule matches (causing the message to be
unmarked), the later rules don't seem to be checked.

Cheers,
Adam.