[Users] claws from git repo

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Sat Jul 13 10:36:21 CEST 2013

On Sat, 13 Jul 2013 09:21:18 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> This looks very much like the same problem that you previously
> discussed, (subject: config.status: error: cannot find input file:
> `version.in') - a problem with automake 1.13.

Indeed, it's actually trying to execute command "/usr/local share", instead of
correct "mkdir /usr/local/share". This is a bug I've been bitten by as
well. Just uninstall automake1.13 and install automake1.10.

You'll have to run configure again (maybe even autogen.sh, just to be safe).

Regards,
--
Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian dot sk>