[Users] Disabling accounts

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Jul 8 22:55:05 CEST 2013

On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 13:25:54 -0700
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

> I have 4 accounts, on the same server but 4 different domains.
> Is there a way of disabling accounts?
> I'd rather not delete them so I can use them in the various "from".

What do you mean by disabling ?

If you only want to stop them from trying to download mail, go to Configuration => Edit Accounts => Edit => Receive and uncheck the line for "Get mail" checks for new messages for this account.

I use this to have different configurations and sig files for various languages I use.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
            To every man is given the key to the gates of heaven.
                    The same key opens the gates of hell.