[Users] Search question

Gil Weber gilweber at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 4 03:15:03 CEST 2013

I clicked on the MH but do not see a "find" button. Neither do I see
"message list" or "message body" buttons.

Maybe I'm not using the standard layout?

Using claws-mail 3.9.2 for SuSE Linux 12.2.

How do I find the buttons you mention in order to do the search? Can
you post a screen shot of what you're seeing?

Thx
Gil