[Users] IMAP folders subscriptions with Gmail account

Jean-D. Ackle jdalinux at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 2 12:51:39 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I have a Gmail account setup on Claws Mail.
I have the INBOX folder subscribed to and several IMAP Folders (= Gmail labels) too.

Claws has been downloading all mail for hours now (intended) but, so to speak, in duplicates, triplicates or more...
In short, in case it's not clear yet:
++ I have messages in the INBOX only which I want downloaded for offline use.
++ I have messages in INBOX and some other folder(s) / label(s) which I also want availabe for offline use.

Is
 there a way to set Claws up so that the messages don't get downloaded
two or more times (and don't occupy the corresponding multiple copies'
disk space either) while still having them all available for offline
use?

Thanks in advance