[Users] Saving sent mail in SENT folder on IMAP Server

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Jan 31 23:31:17 CET 2013

I recently got appointed to a state committee. The law requires that
all email be kept indefinitely in the event that it was to ever be
subpoenaed. I was told all sent mail was to be stored in the mail
servers SENT folder. I know of a program, Becky Internet Mail that can
do this, but that is a Windows application. How can I accomplish this
using claws-mail? If it is not possible, I will be forced to use the
web interface to send mail from my committee's email account.

By the way, this would only effect that one account. I want my other
email accounts to save mail on my PC exactly as it has been doing.

--
Jerry ♔