[Users] How to transfer templates?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Jan 30 05:08:36 CET 2013

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:09:36 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 22:12:30 -0500
> Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:
>
> > Out of caution, I really don't want to wholesale copy everything
> > from backup to new. Instead, I want to do it with surgical
> > precision. So does anyone know what else I have to copy in order to
> > have my per-folder templates in the new Claws-Mail?
>
> From `man claws-mail`:
>
> $HOME/.claws-mail/folderitemrc
> 	All folders' attributes

Yeah, I know that. I said that in the original email. My question is,
which other stuff do I need to copy into the destination?

> BTW, there's really no need for such caution.

:-) I'm a cautious kinda guy!

So anyway, I still need to know what info to transfer over all
necessary to display the per-folder templates, so if you know, please
let me know. I already copies the entries that look like:

[#imap/localIMAP/aaa/aaaa_templates/28]

and all the stuff subservient to them, and the templates still didn't
show up when I made new emails.

Thanks,

SteveT