[Users] How to transfer templates?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Jan 29 04:12:30 CET 2013

Hi all,

I just wiped my Ubuntu 11.10 and replaced it with Xubuntu 12.0. Claws
is running just fine, but I've been unable to transfer my templates. I
found the template text in my old .claws-mail/folderitemrc and copied
the template items to the new .claws-mail/folderitemrc after closing
Claws, but when I opened Claws the templates still weren't applied to
their respective directories, so I need to transfer something else.

Out of caution, I really don't want to wholesale copy everything from
backup to new. Instead, I want to do it with surgical precision. So
does anyone know what else I have to copy in order to have my
per-folder templates in the new Claws-Mail?

Thanks

SteveT