[Users] MS exchange 2010 ,IMAP authentication

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Jan 23 11:56:38 CET 2013

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:25:37 +0000
Richard Bown articulated:

> I don't if my previous posting got through, I haven't seen it.
> Hence asking if the list was still active.

You question was answered. If you are not receiving mail from this list
there is a problem on your end. Perhaps mail is stuck in some sort of
Spam filter you have installed. I would suggest that you check the
forums 'archive' and read the response to your question there. Then do
a through check of your entire mail system and find out why mail is
being discarded or fails to reach your INBOX.

I am 'Cc:' you a copy of this message. Something I rarely do with a
mailing list item. If you don't receive it then something is
definitely wrong on your end.

--
Jerry ♔