[Users] sent account not corrosponding to current mailbox

Michael Gmelin freebsd at grem.de
Sun Jan 20 14:49:10 CET 2013

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:41:41 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> No, using IMAP is not his only realistic option at all! I've been
> using several POP accounts for years and they all share a single MH
> mailbox.
>
> Turning on all 'automatic account selection' options solves most of
> this. In the case of mailing lists, where the recipient is the
> mailing list address, using filtering and folder properties is fine.
> At least, I've had no problems with this ever.

This doesn't really solve his "compose mail" problem, does it? Would
setting "Default Account" in right click folder -> Properties ->
Compose, like Brad suggested, solve this for him?

As far as I understand he's using three POP accounts that deliver to
three different mailboxes locally, so he could set the default account
property on each of those folders to the corresponding POP account.

--
Michael Gmelin