[Users] sent account not corrosponding to current mailbox

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 14:41:41 CET 2013

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 14:34:52 +0100
Michael Gmelin <freebsd at grem.de> wrote:

> All of this doesn't help the original requester to get his problem
> solved though. So unless somebody is willing to hack claws to allow
> for this feature his, only realistic option would be changing his
> accounts to use IMAP (either server side or my running a local copy
> of dovecot) or to use a different email client.

No, using IMAP is not his only realistic option at all! I've been
using several POP accounts for years and they all share a single MH
mailbox.

Turning on all 'automatic account selection' options solves most of
this. In the case of mailing lists, where the recipient is the
mailing list address, using filtering and folder properties is fine.
At least, I've had no problems with this ever.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune