[Users] sent account not corrosponding to current mailbox

Michael Gmelin freebsd at grem.de
Sun Jan 20 14:34:52 CET 2013

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:05:25 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 20:36:34 +0000
> Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:
>
> > but I think it's probably an IMAP vs POP thing,
>
> No, it's an IMAP mailbox Vs MH mailbox thing.

Well, using IMAP results in an IMAP mailbox while using POP3 results in
an MH mailbox for mail storage (yes, there are other ways of ending up
using MH, but the majority of users gets them by using POP3). So
unless your name is Sheldon it's not really "No", but more like "To
be precise".

All of this doesn't help the original requester to get his problem
solved though. So unless somebody is willing to hack claws to allow for
this feature his, only realistic option would be changing his
accounts to use IMAP (either server side or my running a local copy of
dovecot) or to use a different email client.

--
Michael Gmelin