[Users] change order off top-level folders

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Jan 19 20:31:39 CET 2013

On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:51:25 +0100
Michael Gmelin <freebsd at grem.de> wrote:

Hello Michael,

>He's been talking about the possibility to order folders manually. (Two
>different Michaels posting in this thread).

Yes, but my point was there were no references.  Having looked through
various posts, it appears (to me at least) that he was replying to
a message in the other thread, and not the one he actually replied to,
since it makes no sense in that context.

> I could see this being useful, still not a bug ;)

I agree it's not a bug.  I also agree, but less strongly, about the
usefulness.  I can see a case being made for the option, but it's not
one I'd use.

--
 Regards  _
Drums quite good, bass is too loud, and I can't hear the words