[Users] sent account not corrosponding to current mailbox

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Jan 19 20:24:16 CET 2013

On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:53:07 +0100
Michael Gmelin <freebsd at grem.de> wrote:

Hello Michael,

>On 19 Jan 2013, at 19:36, Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:
>> When replying, CM will use the address (account) that the message was
>> sent to.  On POP3 accounts it will use the currently selected account
>> when composing a _new_ message.
>Ok, that's consistent with IMAP and seems to be the expected behavior
>of the original requestor. Confused.

I might have been a little inexplicit in my previous post.  Where I said
"...currently selected account..." I meant the account that's shown as
selected in the status bar of CM at the bottom right.  This may not be
the same account as the one currently being viewed.

--
 Regards  _
Bet you thought you had it all worked out