[Users] Hide deleted messages just stopped working

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Jan 10 04:02:49 CET 2013

Hi all,

View->Hide_deleted_messages just quit working today, for no reason at
all. I've verified this problem in two different folders, and
closed and reopened Claws between the two. Before today, it worked just
fine.
Preferences_for_current_account->advanced->move_to_trash_and_expunge_immediately
appears to work just fine. As far as I know, I made no changes to Claws
or the Dovecot server Claws is sucking from in a timeframe that would
have caused this change. I'll let you know when I have more information
on this idiosyncrasy.

Thanks,

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt