[Users] GData plugin

Holger Berndt berndth at gmx.de
Sat Jan 5 11:32:53 CET 2013

On Fr, 04.01.2013 21:53, Rodney D. Myers wrote:

>I do not see how to "import" the address book though.

It doesn't let you import the address book into Claws Mail's
addressbook.

>Where does a person access this ability?

You load the plugin, and enter your GMail login credentials on the
preferences page. From then on, the plugin will add the addresses from
your GMail account to the address completion list, so you have them
available everywhere where this list is used. Most prominently, this is
during TAB address completion when composing messages (start typing a
name or address in the To field, and press TAB). But e.g. the filtering
based on address book is also based on this list, so it works there too.

Holger