[Users] Fw: Fw: a few questions from a new user - recover using archive ?

RSV-RR rsv869 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 3 01:59:21 CET 2013

just wondering if anyone has ideas about this error that presents after
running a CLAWS-mail script to convert Evolution-created .vcf file to a
CLAWS-mail address book.

Is this pilot error because of the way I'm executing it, or in the script?

If it's me (I can fully believe that) how should this .py be executed
from the command line?

reid at rsv-linux:~/Temp$ ls -l
total 13300
-rw-rw-r-- 1 reid reid   91508 Dec 14 21:49 Addresses2.vcf
drwxr-xr-x 2 reid reid    4096 Dec 31 14:20 claws-mail-vcard2xml
drwxrwxr-x 3 reid reid    4096 Dec 31 12:27 home
-rw-rw-r-- 1 reid reid 6068177 Dec 31 09:57 inbox-archive
-rwxrwxrwx 1 reid reid 7349689 Dec 31 12:09 inbox-archive2
-rw-rw-r-- 1 reid reid   91508 Dec 31 15:22 list.vcf
reid at rsv-linux:~/Temp$
reid at rsv-linux:~/Temp$
reid at rsv-linux:~/Temp$
reid at rsv-linux:~/Temp$ python claws-mail-vcard2xml/./vcard2xml.py list.vcf
  File "claws-mail-vcard2xml/./vcard2xml.py", line 4
SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\xa9' in file claws-mail-vcard2xml/./vcard2xml.py on line 5, but no encoding declared; see http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details
reid at rsv-linux:~/Temp$

Thx

Reid