[Users] missing letters

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue Jan 1 22:24:41 CET 2013

On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 22:11:35 +0100
Andreas <anmeyer at anup.de> wrote:

Hello Andreas,

>What could be the cause for this problem? What can I do? I use
>claws-mail for years and do not want to change.

Possibly they've been assigned as keyboard short cuts for some menu
items:  Check all menus to see if this is the case.  If they have, hover
your mouse pointer of the relevant menu item, and press the delete key.
This will delete the shortcut, and return your letters to their normal
use.

--
 Regards  _
You don't entertain ideas you simply bore them