[Users] HEADS UP for CVS/snapshot users: big changes

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Wed Feb 27 11:48:44 CET 2013

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 03:21:25 +0100
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 01:47:50 +0000
> higuita <higuita7 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > So can this one be re-added? :)
> >
> It could perhaps be transferred to the old extra-plugins repository.
> Then users which wants to use it could compile it them selfs?

Dillo is great despite its lacks of CSS features and support for
BiDi (bidirectional) & RTL text (e.g. Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Urdu).

I think it will be good to keep this plugin accessible and shed on it
some spotlight, wherever it is, so that it again may be used in future
in extra-plugins once missing essential features will be added.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms