[Users] Bcc and To...

JB yochanon at lavabit.com
Fri Feb 22 07:33:40 CET 2013

  Is there a way to make it so that when I click on compose and the window pops up
  that the 'To' is automatically 'Bcc' instead?

  Today on another list, someone screwed up big time and sent a post to the list and
  left his whole addressbook list open in the 'To' field. Then, a little later,
  someone remarked about it but didn't trim anything out!

  I've screwed up by not Bcc'ing once so far since '95, but I'm catching myself
  forgetting things a little more often and not seeing things quite as well and my
  typing is going to crap, so I figure if I can have it so that my compse e-mails
  are automatically brought up to 'Bcc' instead of 'To', it wouldn't mess anything
  up and I believe it would be easier to change to 'To' if I actually needed to than
  the other way around.

--
Man is a religious animal. He is the only religious animal. He is the only
animal that has the True Religion -- several of them.  -Mark Twain