[Users] Updated Win32 package?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Tue Feb 12 15:54:33 CET 2013

Hi Colin

I've just suffered a crash in the current Win32 version that seems to
be related to a LinkedIn message, symptom is that selecting the HTML
part results in a hang and the need to kill Claws from the task manager.

Any chance of an updated build for Windows? If possible then I can rule
out the message as a problem if I test it against the patches to HTML
handling that have gone in on the Linux version, or alternatively
report it as problematic if it still causes a hang :)

Cheers!

--

Brian Morrison