[Users] filter dialogue does not work a second time.

Michael Hughes claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net
Sat Dec 21 14:47:55 CET 2013

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 07:43:18 +0100
kardan <kardan at riseup.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just recompiled claws (3.9.3-3-g02b5ac) and found some problem
> creating filter rules.
>
> After creating a rule and closing the dialogue, opening the same
> window again to add another rule, shows a problem to bring up the
> folder selection interface.
>
> 1. open filter window, create a rule and close it.
> 2. open the window again, set some condition (or not), click on action
> and try to select a folder to move the mail to. The button does not
> react at all, nor is it possible to select a different action. It
> seems like the dialogue is blocked by something in front of it, but
> there is nothing.
> 3. Closing the window does not work (only clicking on an existing rule
> in the main filter dialogue).
>
> Can somebody reproduce this?
>
> --
> Kardan <kardan at riseup.net>
> Please encrypt emails to me. http://gnupg.org/documentation
> Public GPG key 9D6108AE58C06558 at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
> fingerprint: F72F C4D9 6A52 16A1 E7C9  AE94 9D61 08AE 58C0 6558
>
> Why?
> * EU data retention since 2006 http://tinyurl.com/eu-data-retention
> * NSA/GHCQ soak up all they can into their data centers
> * orwell 2.0: http://knopfdoubleday.com/book/232010/the-circle/
>
> EFF.org: Stop Watching Us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmiw_rrNxk
> > https://prism-break.org software for informational self protection
>
> "everyone has the right to know who is knowing what about him at what
> time." https://www.datenschutz.de/privo/recht/grundlagen

I don't see this problem, I tied it two times and didn't have any
problems.

Claws Mail version 3.9.3git31
runtime GTK+ 2.24.19 / GLib 2.36.3
buildtime GTK+ 2.24.19 / GLib 2.36.3
Compiled-in features:
 Enchant
 GnuTLS
 IPv6
 iconv
 LDAP
 libetpan 1.1
 libSM

Operating System: FreeBSD 8.3-RELEASE-p8 (amd64)

I have compiled Claws Mail from source and not from the FreeBSD ports.

--
Michael Hughes