[Users] spam mail lead into 100% cpu

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Thu Dec 19 20:53:49 CET 2013

Hello Frank,

I am not a Claws Mail developer and as such I have avoided to respond
to your message.

I assume the answer would be this:
> the gtkhtml2 plugin has now been dropped and superseded by the Fancy
> plugin

Gtkhtml2 Viewer support was dropped since 6th May 2013 Claws Mail 3.9.1
hence bugs of Gtkhtml2 are not to be dealt with anymore.

See:
http://sourceforge.net/p/sylpheed-claws/news/2013/05/claws-mail-391-unleashed/
http://seeks.fr/search?q=site%3Athewildbeast.co.uk+the+gtkhtml2+plugin+has+now+been+dropped+and+superseded+by+the+fancy+plugin&expansion=1&action=expand

Regards,
--GK.

--
Defending the constitution is expensive!
Help Lavabit.com by donating to the Lavabit Legal Defense Fund