[Users] Maximize doesn't

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Tue Dec 10 16:06:52 CET 2013

I'm using Claws version 3.9.2-162-g30617d on Win 7 Pro.  I'm a recent
convert from sylpheed, so don't know if this is a 'new' problem or has
existed for a while.

If I minimize claws by clicking on the '-' in the upper right corner of
the claws window, it properly minimized to the tray.  If I then click on
the icon in the tray, it restores itself with the middle 'doo-dah' in the
upper right corner indicating that it's maximized, but it's not really
maximized.  If I click on that thing twice, it really does maximize.  Is
this a 'known' problem?  Is there a fix?

I have a screen shot that shows the 'not really maximized' behaviour, but
don't want to bother everyone on the list with the issue.  I'm happy to
send it 'off list' to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks!
Bruce