[Users] theme icons

blind Pete peter_s_d at fastmail.com.au
Tue Dec 10 04:05:11 CET 2013

Hi List,

I have cobbled together a few huge icons for a theme, but I have a few
questions silly questions...

First up, I am using CM 3.8.0, so tell me to upgrade if necessary.

I want all of my icons to be distinct, but similar.  For example,
all of the toolbar icons have a box around them.  The toolbar supports;
watch thread, ignore thread, rot13, and spam, but there does not
appear to be any provision for separate large icons for these.
Other icons are reused, limiting the theme designer's choices.

Is this deliberate?  Or a bug?  Or several bugs?

More questions to follow...

--
testing
bP