[Users] How can I ... ?

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Sat Dec 7 19:40:59 CET 2013

On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 18:33:56 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 18:23:37 +0000
> Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:
>
> > How can I filter on emails just ticked as 'mark', the first column
> > of the list-show window please? I cant see any option for it, and I
> > don’t really want to page through each mail if possible.
>
> Match criteria: Flags
> Flag: Mark
> Is set

What I actually wanted it for is to search in the flagged posts in the
rss feed of 'Planet Debian', which I've discovered can be done by
'Extended' search looking for 'T', which shows them all.

Thanks though, I didn't explain myself fully.

Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944