[Users] dealing with *too* many folders

Charles Lane lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu
Sat Dec 7 00:53:16 CET 2013

Okay, this may be obvious, but I haven't found a solution.

I have lots and lots of mail folders (with lots of mail
in them). When I go to file a message into one of the
folders (control-O), I have to scroll through a list
of _every_ folder, since the list, by default shows
all the folders, subfolders, and sub-sub-folders.

In the "normal" folder display, most of those folders
are closed; I'd like it if the same open/closed
status was applied when filing a message.

Any ideas, or does this need to be a "feature request"?
--
 Drexel University    \V               --Chuck Lane
FAX: (215) 895-1281  lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu