[Users] mysterious message with bogofilter after clean install of SuSE 12.3

Gil Weber gilweber at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 2 22:17:04 CET 2013

Hello, everyone.

I have been using claws-mail 3.9.2 successfully with SuSE 12.2.

Today I did a clean install of SuSE 12.3. Following the install of SuSE
I reinstalled claws-mail. All of my saved e-mails show up as do my
filters for directing certain mail into folders.

Buit I can't get bogofilter to work, and nothing is being directed
into the "spam" folder where bogofilter is supposed to be directing
the junk mail.

When I download mail from my the mail server this message pops
up:

The bogofilter plug-in couldn't filter a message. The command
'bogofilter-T-b' couldn't be run.

I have no idea what to do to get bogofilter to work as it did prior to
the new SuSE installation.

Can anyone provide instructions on how to get it working?

Thanks. ;o)
Gil