[Users] How do I view (linux) Claws-Mail generated mail boxes in Claws-Mail for MS Windows?

CW claws.wielder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:08:39 CEST 2013

Thanks for your reply.
Where specifically do I need to copy each mailbox to my Win system (Win 7)?
I tried copying the mailboxes to my home directory. Using
"File/Add mailbox" in claws merely adds new mailboxes in the folder
section. I tried "File/Import mailbox file" and, after entering
mbox file (inbox from my copied account files) and destination folder
(inbox of newly created account within claws), I get the error message
"Mbox import has failed". (The mailboxes I added work just fine within
my linux system). Am I doing something wrong here?