[Users] How do I view (linux) Claws-Mail generated mail boxes in Claws-Mail for MS Windows?

Charles A Edwards CAE at eslrahc.com
Sat Aug 24 00:21:24 CEST 2013

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:17:18 -0400
CW wrote:

> Here's the problem I'm facing: I have several mail boxes for different
> email accounts that were generated in Claws-Mail 3.7.3 for linux which
> I would now like to view in Claws-Mail 3.9.2 for MS Windows. How do I
> go about it? Is it at all possible? Many

Linux is my primary OS, but I do have a couple systems running Windows
(7&8) where I am using Claws.

On those systems I simply copied both ~./claws-mail and /Mail from my
linux system and used those when I set-up claws in Windows.

In your case you will need to copy each mailbox to your Win system and
then in claws use "File/Add mailbox" and add each to claws.

    Charles

--
Windows 8 for x86_64
On BlackKnight....http://www.eslrahc.com

No infections found in this outgoing message
Scanned by iolo System Shield
http://www.iolo.com