[Users] Search question

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Fri Aug 16 15:34:18 CEST 2013

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 07:20:36 +0100 Paul wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:35:04 -0700
>Thomas Taylor <linxt at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> That doesn't seem to allow for searching the body of the message,
>> only the headers.
>
>Just to add to what has already been said. The quick search feature
>can be used to search on any aspect of a mail. It's a very a powerful
>search mechanism. Explore Extended mode and you will see for yourself.

Just to add to what has already been said. :) :)  For all the times I've
been in the Information panel, I keep missing the scroll bar (I did
remember seeing it all a long time ago)...   The logical operators
certainly add power.  Are parens allowed to change the precedence of
these operators?  If so, should be included in the Info panel...

Ooooppsss...  Bug report coming...  just found a subtle bug with the
Information panel that can only be overcome by killing CM...  at least,
restarting CM resumes with everything in a compose window still there...

>with regards
>
>Paul

Cheers,
Pierre