[Users] Search question

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Thu Aug 15 21:29:37 CEST 2013

When I perform a search folder (Ctrl-Shft-S) and select "find all" it returns
with the found messages highlighted but they are spread out over the message
list. When I open any of those messages for reading the highlighting on the
remainder is lost.

I don't find any option for grouping them or to retain the highlighting of the
un-opened messages. Would some of you know how to do this so that the list of
found messages is retained?

Thanks, Tom

--
Insight comes more often than not, from looking at what's been on the table
all along.

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 12.3-x86_64
KDE 4.10.00, FF 19.0, claws-mail 3.9.1
registered linux user 263467