[Users] Spellcheck confused by single character words in composition window

Cliff Laine clifflaine at europe.com
Sat Aug 10 14:29:52 CEST 2013

Hello All

Does anyone else find that single letter words are sometimes highlighted
as spelling mistakes in the email composition window?

The second visual line of an email to someone that I'm writing reads
---
Housing Officer and also what I gleaned from an informal chat I had
---

In this line, the first "I" is highlighted red.If I right click on it
to call the en_GB dictionary, there are no suggested spellings.

The same thing occurs with the word "a".

It's a low priority issue but I was just curious about why this
behaviour might arise.

Thanks

Cliff
---