[Users] remote content loading is disabled

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Wed Apr 24 12:20:43 CEST 2013

I've recently noticed a box at the bottom of an rss feed posting saying
'remote content loading is disabled'. As most of these seem to be
screenshots, which I'd like to see, how do i enable it on a system-wide
setting please? I know I can do it individually, feed by feed, but I’d
rather have a global setting please? And will it be persistent across
reboots please?

I've looked around in the global configuration but cant seem to find
anything relating to it.

Thanks
Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian 7.0, LXDE 4+nmu1, LibreOffice 4.0.1,