[Users] Usually stable CLAWs is completely GONE

RSV-RR rsv869 at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 14 16:59:50 CEST 2013

thanks Paul -  I will try that.

In the mean time I was getting a bit anxious about having no access to client-based email so I installed Sylpheed.  I know the two projects (Sylpheed and Claws) are closely related. Bam...there's the email. Based on their shared background it doesn't suprise me that they apparently store and look for mail data in the same place.

RV